The Feiler Law Firm is an Expert in Florida Expungement Cases
If you or someone you know needs to have their record expunged in Florida, The Feiler Law Firm can help. Florida statute 943.0585 allows for a person's arrest record to be Expunged, meaning the public arrest record cannot be viewed or accessed.
Why choose The Feiler Law Firm for My Florida Expungement Case?
Today, most employers conduct background checks. Likewise, friends, family, neighbors, and those close to us, can pay a low price via the Internet to conduct a background check that may disclose your arrest record. Therefore, it is important to ensure your prior arrest records are Expunged and Sealed properly. The process takes time, but with the help of The Feiler Law Firm, you can rest assured your Florida Expungement will be properly handled. The Feiler Law Firm will assist you in clearing your record from public websites. Not everyone qualifies for Florida Expungement or Sealing of public records, so please check below if you qualify or not.
Benefits of Florida Expungement
- Gets the arrest and court case off your public record.
- You can tell most potential employers that you have not been arrested.
- You may become eligible for more types of professional licenses and certificates.
- Can greatly improve your earning capacity by opening countless job opportunities.
- Stop your worries or the feeling of being embarrassed when someone does a background check on you.
- Eligibility for more and/or better student loans.
- Eligibility for more and/or better housing assistance and opportunities.
- Tell friends and family that you have not been arrested for or have been convicted of a crime.
In order to be eligible for Florida Expungement you...
- Must not have been convicted of the crime, and the charge must have been dismissed,
- May not have been convicted of anything (other than non-criminal traffic infractions), anywhere, ever,
- May not have Sealed or Expunged any other criminal record in the State of Florida.
The Feiler Law Firm will research the record, file the necessary motions, answer any written or oral oppositions from the District Attorney, and send one of our attorneys to court to argue the case in front of the judge. In most cases, you will not have to appear in court; The Feiler Law Firm will handle all the work and personally stay in touch with you to update you on the progress of your Florida Expungement.
The Feiler Law Firm has successfully handled thousands of Florida cases. Give us a call today at (305) 697-7209 and take the first steps to a better life now.